WINSLOW HOMER Record of Works VOLUME V LIMITED EDITION-RARE
--THIS LISTING IS FOR VOLUME V ONLY. Please see our separate listings to purchase the complete set (volume I, II, III, IV.1, IV.2, V) or if you are interested in volume I through IV individually. All Winslow Homer Record of Works Books are Shrink-Wrapped and in perfect condition--
D E T A I L S
- Title: Record of Works by Winslow Homer
- Additional title information: Lloyd Goodrich ; edited and expanded by Abigail Booth Gerdts.
- Author: Goodrich, Lloyd, 1897-1987, author.
- Contributor: Homer, Winslow, 1836-1910, artist. Gerdts, Abigail Booth, editor. Ira Spanierman Gallery, sponsoring body. City University of New York, sponsoring body. Whitney Museum of American Art, sponsoring body.
Volume V. 1890 through 1910
- Subjects: Homer, Winslow, 1836-1910 -- Catalogues raisonné and Homer, Winslow, 1836-1910
- Genre/Form: Catalogs
- Publisher New York: Spanierman Gallery : Goodrich-Homer Art Education Project
- Creation Date: 2005-2014
- Format 6 volumes: illustrations (some color) ; 32 cm
- Language: English
- Notes Text in English. At head of volumes V title: City University of New York Ph. D. Program in Art History, The Lloyd Goodrich and Edith Havens Goodrich. "The publisher of the final two volumes is the Goodrich-Homer Art Education Project, a 501 (c)(3) corporation." "Publication of the fourth [and fifth] volume has been made possible by the generous support of The Mr. and Mrs. Raymond J. Horowitz Foundation for the Arts, Inc."--
- 9780615994253 (hardback volume V)
- 0615994253 (hardback volume V)